Danny Miller, 3rd generation
He may be a 3rd generation member, but he is also 1 of 8 family members to be part of Active 20-30. Here are his answers to my questions.
Relation, name, and what club were the other members of the family in?
I am one of eight family members to be part of Auburn 20-30 that include my Grandfather Chuck Tutt PAL, my Grandmother Laura Tutt PAL, my Fatter Tony Miller PAL 19 year member, my Mother Charla Miller (Auburn 20-30ettes), Uncle Steve Tutt PAL 20 year member, Aunt Debbie Tutt (Auburn 20-30ettes), and my cousin Kathryn Tutt (current active member).
Did they hold any offices in 20-30?
To the best of my knowledge everyone but Kathryn has held the office of president.
Any other noteworthy accomplishments?
I have held an office in Auburn #19 of some sort for 17 of my 20 years including a multi-year term as treasurer, 5 terms as president and Region 4 director 2009-2010. I have chaired many (to many to mention) projects and events.
My biggest project so far has been the Auburn Brewfest, I chaired this the first 4 years.
(left to right in the photo: Danny Miller, Tony Miller, Charla Miller, Steve Tutt, Debie Tutt, and Kathryn Tutt)
If you are a Generational member or know of someone who is, please contact me (I’d love to recognize and feature your history) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- From [insert club]
- Active member [insert name] is [#] generation. Any offices you held/hold in 20-30?
- Relation, name, and what club were the other members of the family in?
- Did they hold any offices in 20-30?
- Any other noteworthy accomplishments? Big projects? Fun tidbits?
- Can I get a photo of active member to use and, if possible, the other family members?